Have questions about COVID-19 testing? Please click here
- Initial Telehealth Consultation
- Testosterone Initial Screening & Treatment Plans
- Vault Providers
- Billing & Insurance
- Safety & Privacy
- Contact Us
- What types of treatments does Vault offer?
- How can I get treatment?
- Where is Vault available?
- How long will I be on treatment?
- When will I start to feel results?
- Does Vault offer a self-injection treatment option?
- I don’t like needles. Does Vault have needle-free treatment options?
- Am I guaranteed to be prescribed my selected treatments?
- If my provider determines one of my treatment plans isn’t right for me, am I still charged for it?
- How often will I receive treatment?
- Where does my treatment come from?
- Can I choose my pharmacy?
- I’m nearly out of treatment. When can I expect my refills?
- I’m going to be traveling soon. Is it possible to have my treatment/refill sent to a different address?
- What happens if I want to cancel treatment?
Initial Telehealth Consultation
- How does the telehealth consultation work?
- What happens at my telehealth consultation?
- How long does the consultation last?
- How should I prepare for my consultation?
- How much does the telehealth consultation cost?
- I realized I can’t make my telehealth consultation time slot. Can I reschedule?
Testosterone Initial Screening & Treatment Plans
- What is Testosterone Therapy?
- What improvements can I expect from hormone therapy?
- Why do I need an initial screening for testosterone therapy? Can’t I just get the treatment?
- Is testosterone therapy right for me?
- What does the initial screening include?
- How much does the initial screening cost?
- How much does the testosterone treatment plan cost?
- What types of testosterone treatment are available?
- I know some testosterone therapies can impact my fertility. Does Vault have treatment options that will allow me to have (more) children?
- Does a provider have to come to my house to collect a blood sample? Can I go to a local facility (e.g. Quest Diagnostics) to have my blood drawn instead?
- I recently had bloodwork done. Can Vault use that?
- I have a bad cold or flu, can I still attend my blood draw?
- When will I learn my results?
- How often does Vault check my levels and bloodwork once I begin treatment?
- I realized I can’t make my blood draw appointment. Can I reschedule?
- Who will I see for my appointments?
- Who is responsible for my health and treatment?
- Can I get a copy of my Vault medical records?
Billing & Insurance
- What do Vault treatment plans cost?
- Is Vault covered by insurance?
- Does Vault accept HSA/FSA?
- Does Vault take Medicare/Medicaid?
- Why did I receive a bill from my insurance company for my COVID test?
- When will I receive my first treatment?
- What will my treatment package look like?
- What comes in the box?
Safety & Privacy
- Is Vault a safe way to get treatment?
- Is my medical information safe and protected?
- How to get in touch